Here is my Top 7 (seven? really?) list of June loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. These delicious Crate and Barrel bowls. I don’t have them. But, I just *know* I would love them more than the sun itself and totally be reminded of June every single time I use them which would be every day that I’m alive on this very Earth. Begging ends here. Hubs, now would be a good time to jot this down. Christmas is right around the corner, you know. Dear Crate and Barrel, feel free to sponsor this blog at any time.
Wouldn’t these be cute with fruit or ice cream?
2. Biking in to the office. Helmet hair never looked so fabulous! That’s what my coworkers tell me, anyway. Who am I kidding? I work with engineers and they probably don’t even realize that I have hair.
3. Fresh fruit. Ahh, finally. Target. Blueberries. $1.99. Yes, please. I’ve been making fruit pizza in bulk every since. Stay tuned for the recipe!
4. SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance). It’s in the running for the worst TV show title ever…but don’t let that deceive you. It will rock your world. Sometimes, we feel so inspired that we try out a few dance moves in the living room. And, we’ve been known to get injured. Hubs and I never do anything silly or immature afterward, ESPECIALLY anything that requires a next day Ibuprofen run and an awesome chiropractor.
5. Celebrating my one year wedding anniversary with the Hubs by riding double recumbent bikes and eating pie (PIE!). He’s a pretty neat guy. I think I’ll keep him.
6. SUNSCREEN. Nuf said.
7. Watching The World Cup. I’ve politely asked my friends and family to refer to me only as The Great Landon Donovan from now on. I will no longer respond to Candace. Or The Candace. And I’ve been wearing my shin guards to work just because you never know when you’ll need them.
How about y’all out there? What is your favorite part about June?