Here is my Top 7 (seven? really?) list of July loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Meet Rita The Rosemary. I know, so cute. We’ve been partying with her lately. Roasted rosemary potatoes parties. Bet you can’t say that 25x fast. Go ahead, try.
2. Sundresses. They are a necessity because shorts are a very scary place for me (and those around me). Isn’t this one from Old Navy fun and summer-y? Don’t you think I should have it??
3. Google Analytics for my blogbaby. Frankly, I am obsessed. While you are reading me, I am watching you. Kinda exciting and just a teeny bit creepy.
4. The Farmers Market. We’ve been enjoying goodies all summer long. Recently, I picked up a Hubs and some fresh blooms. They were color coordinated, which I was fairly pumped about.
5. This sweet bowl that I received for my (31st, gah!) birthday from my rockin’ family. It’s my summer bbq bring along dish. It has an ice pack built into the bottom AND serving spoons that snap into the lid. GENIUS. You can bet your bottle of sunscreen that there will be NO e. coli in this pasta salad! Eat up, my self esteem depends on it.
6. The Ready for Anything Perma-ponytail. It’s the hairstyle that won’t wash out. Between my morning runnies, biking to work, yoga, playing in 3 soccer leagues and 2 vball leagues…my hair revolts if I try and leave it down. So, I don’t fight it anymore. You know what else I don’t fight anymore? The War on Laundry. And now our house smells bad. Oh, and my car smells bad too. Sorry.
7. Mexican Sweet Corn. I can hardly sleep anymore, agonizing over when and where I’ll get my next fix.
Was July nice for you too?