Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of September loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. FALL shopping! I kept bringing home bags of scarves and sweaters until the Hubs face started to turn purple. But, I’m just getting started with my secret wardrobe overhaul. I’ll be sure to get Hubs some medication to help him cope. For example, I need:
Image courtesy of Old Navy, the promise land.
And I also need black boots and a cute new wool coat and a cold weather scarf and mittens to match the new cute wool coat and a few more sweaters and a dslr and some hair accessories and some tank tops with ruffles and rosettes on them and some new running gear and…
2. Speaking of turning purple, I also picked up some yummy plummy nail polish. Because purple and fall go together like chips and salsa. You KNOW how I love me some chips and salsa.
3. Wine tasting with my lady friends. Under the guise of “bookclub”, we drank wine, ate cheese and I decided to wear exactly the same outfit as Emily, My Girl Crush. Copying is the finest form of flattery, right? Right? I feel bad about it but aren’t our matching boots totally adorable?
4. Snuggling up in heavier blankets now that the cool air has finally rushed in! Isn’t that so nice and cozy? It’s totally out-of-this-world-awesomeness until you have to get OUT of bed and go to work. That part sucks. Still searching for a workaround. I’ll keep you posted.
5. Reconnecting with two of my running buddies from long ago, Sree and Jerry. They had to drop me off on the first loop of their long run and come get me with their car. That’s what good running buddies are for. They are good peoples.
6. My new gray boots!
Image courtesy of Kohls (we’re besties!)
7. Sunday Fundays now that football season is here! I love my weekend date with the Vikings. They want me to nap, they insist it gives them good luck!
P.S. We might have gotten TV back. Don’t tell anyone.
The month of PUMPKIN SPICE and everything nice is upon us. Was your September worth a remember?