- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 2/3 c h20
- 3 c white sugar
- 3 1/2 c flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t cloves
- 1/4 t ginger
- 1 1/2 c raisins or 2/3 bag chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350, grease two loaf pans (9×5)
2. Mix pumpkin, eggs, oil, h20 and sugar in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture until just blended. Add raisins (or chocolate chips) and pour evenly into pans.
3. Set up camp in front of the oven and salivate.
4. Bake 60 min (or until toothpick comes out clean).
5. Hide in the closet and eat big hunks of it (with butter slathered on) while howling gloatingly at the moon.