Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of November loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. MamaP turns the big 6-0 this year! In fact, she turns 6-0 TODAY. Please wish her loads of happy birthday wishes because she deserves it. Also, send presents.
Happy Birthday Mom, I am glad you were born. Also, I’m somewhat indebted to your birth because otherwise, I wouldn’t be alive.
Thank you for always being by my side with support, strength and love. Today, is YOUR day to feel that in return!! I love you.
Happy 60th Birthday!! Cheers to many more!
(I must give a shout out to the other November babies in my family – happy birthday wishes to you all too!)
2. GETTING MY CHRISTMAS CARDS DONE. I’m a superhero.
Actually, EMILY is the superhero, but don’t hate me for delegating.
3. Taking our house off the market. PHEW. Now my inner slob can roam wild and free! Boomshakalaka!
4. MamaP spoiled me with this awesome reusable bag that is currently tucked away in my purse (it rolls up soooo small!). I’ve already used it for groceries and can’t wait to fill it with Christmas craziness when I get my shop on. I super big puffy heart it.
Image from envirosax.com.
5. Giving thanks, enjoying wonderful meals with family, and eating high calorie desserts. Specifically the MIL’s pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust.
6. Getting a jump start on my Christmas shopping – over half done! Weeeeeeeee!
7. Putting up our razzle dazzle holiday decor. It’s sparkly and fabulous and I resisted the urge to buy anything new this year… Oh Christmas, how nice it is to have you back in my life! If you want a bit of holiday nostalgia, click on the video below and don’t be afraid to snap your fingers and sing along.
November got covered up with the fluffy white stuff and the month of Christmas cookies is FINALLY here. I’ve been (impatiently) waiting for you!