Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of October loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Got to see my relatives. For living as close as we do, this doesn’t happen as often as it should. Here is the standard issue Everyone Sit on the Stairs picture of the girl cousins. An attractive group, I must confess.
2. Celebrating a very adorable baby bump (and reconnected with old engineering friends from college. wait, not OLD old but rather from way-back-when old. but now that I think about it, we are actually old. dang, how did that happen?).
**update. I am not pregnant. The cute blonde in the Middle is (hooray!). Just to clear things up.
3. I became even smarter than I was before, which I did not think possible.
4. I signed up to play in a fall soccer league with people I’ve never met. And I regretted it after the first game. But, after a few more games together, I changed my mind. I’m very much enjoying our little team (even though half of them speak Spanish only) and the kick butt weather that we’ve been having. We did take a team pic one time but Lou is waiting for it to get “developed”. Um, really? Until that happens, I’ll include a picture I found on the internet that bares a close resemblance. You know which one I am.
5. Pumpkin carving with friends. Here, our new “punkin” buddies
Then later, those pumpkins took over our home.
6. Being a Guest blogger. I.was.so.stoked. And hopefully it was a not a Fail.
7. Hubs and I dressed up for Halloween. Can you guess what we were?
We were tacky lawn flair. Yes, yes were.
My garden gnome costume cost: 50 cents (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Hubs flamingo costume cost: $6.50 + $shame because people thought he was a pink dolphin.
October got thrown out with the moldy pumpkins and November sneaked on in. Were you “witchin” October had lasted just a little bit longer like me?