I’m back, fighting fashion faux pas in the Wore Zone. Also, I’m three inches shorter in the blonde locks department. If you are wondering why the heck I am doing this, read here. Also, check out this blog – she is wear (hehe) I first saw this type of post and maybe she’s the originator?
- Brown cardi: Maurices, $32 (I think. I need to figure out how to start couponing better at this place – anyone have any tips??)
- Peach lace top: Wet Seal, $16.99. It’s ultra feminine with the high collar and ruffles. But, I don’t like this store because you can’t return items (even with a receipt), which I think is a terrible policy.
- White tank: AE, $8ish
- Jeggings: AE, seriously comfy. Can’t remember the cost but I always use a 15% coupon and tag team it with sales.
- Long gold necklace with pink pendant: AE clearance, $6
- Silver hoop mainstays (from Herbergers) and wedding bling (you know who I got that shiny hunk of fabulousness from)
Here is my winter wear addition/edition:
- Hat: Aeropostale, a very sweet $5!
- Scarf: Bought it before Xmas and it was $FREE because it was on sale for $9.99 and I used one of those very yummy $10 coupons from JCPenney on it. SCORE.
- Wool coat: AE clearance 8 years ago. The cool thing about it is that it’s reversible. All business in the front.
Here is what I wore to work that day. Pretend that my scissor hands are cool in some small way.
- Cardi: New! Nordstrom clearance, $12!
- Lace shirt: Charlotte Ruesse, ~$20, bought it a few years ago and I love the detailing.
- Black pants: Express. They run about ~$40 with a sparkly coupon.
- Polish: NYC in Manhattan (from Target)
- Bracelet: New York & Co, $7.50 (wore it on my wedding day!)
- Earrings: Lia Sophia, $22 (one of the most expensive pieces of jewelry that my cheap a** owns).
Isn’t a cardi and lacy shirt the easy and always works outfit?