Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of March loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Saint Patty’s Day. I’d love to drone on about what a wild and raucous time we had…but in all actuality, the only thing we did is sport some green attire (Hubs is 1/4 Irish!) and then I headed into the office to eat green pancakes for breakfast. That was it. Oh, and we posed for a pathetic self timer picture.
Next year, we might change things up by doing something fun like normal people.
2. I’ve been totally digging this song ever since Hubs put it on a cd for me. But, the video is even sweeter. Grab yourself a drink and enjoy this killer breakup song. Adele, you know you have my heart and soul!
3. The SUNSHINE. Although it had a tenancy to bail on the Spring party unexpectedly (like my first prom date), Captain Sunshine is still, duh, Winning!
4. March Madness! Obviously. Oh, you know I paid absolutely no attention. Maybe I will next year?
5. Spring cleaning with Craig’s fancy list. I’ve been using Craig to help find my goodies a new home and me a *kinda* thicker wallet. I know this is a sin against sentimentality but I even posted my wedding dress on it for $80. No takers yet…
Speaking of, this is another perfect opportunity to show off more of my wedding pictures. I love it when that happens.
*sigh* Ok, what number are we on??
6. My Half Marathon Ladies. I’m teaching a half marathon training class and I’ve been blessed with a great group of runner chicks. They had no idea I’d be whipping out my camera on the first night but they all came back for the second week of class so I am assuming my antics were only slightly traumatizing.
7. These. Which pair is your favorite?
March melted away to let April showers trickle in. Oh Captain (Sunshine), my Captain (Sunshine)!