Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of April loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Duh. The day I was crowned THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS. I did like I always do, and went to bed early.
2. We fixed our dishwasher all by ourselves! We are SO proud! Thanks, Google, you really pulled through for us.
(If you declared this the lamest Rave and Fave of all time, I understand.)
3. Our trip to Colorado to pay homage to the place where Hubs ‘put a ring on it’.
The nice thing was if ever the Hubs wandered away from me, I didn’t panic. I knew all I had to do was look for someone wearing the exact same outfit as me.
4. I had the honor of speaking at my Alma mater and of course I had to snap a few self timer pics. Can we say photo bomb all together now?
Did you notice my rosette pin got in a relocation program?
The weather was ugly but the campus is beautiful. It’s so nice to be able to take it all in now that I don’t have worrisome equations clouding up my brain. Take a look at the Weisman Art Museum…
Isn’t it gorgeous?
Come to think of it, it’s strongly reminiscent of my car after a little snafu with the recycle bin.
5. This song. You should love it. And no, that guy is not Johnny Depp.
6. JELLY BEANS!! Onnom nom nom….
7. Enjoying the few two days of sunshine we had in April. I even let these especially pale appendages make a public appearance!
April got blown out with the birthday candles and Maybe some more days of sun are on their way?