Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of May loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Giving a shout out to those two nice ladies that fired us out of their birth canal (aka Mother’s Day).
Thecandace’s Mom and her kids (and one dashing SIL):
Hub’s Mom and her kids:
2. Much to my cranky calve’s chagrin, coed city league soccer started up this month. We’ve had a few decent weather days and we’ve had some yucky weather days. Tis par for spring soccer. Here are the rockstar ladies I share the field with. Good soccer players? You got it. Good people? Absolutely. That’s why I like this team.
3. I know this is so totally old news but Hubs and I just rented “The Fighter”. You should too (unless you are approaching your swear word monthly quota, then you might want to hold off until that quota resets).
4. Memorial Day weekend with Hub’s family. There was the general face stuffing (Hub’s side of the family makes some mean potluck dishes), hill rolling, rock skipping, and you know, tad pole hunting with our little nephew, Noah.
5. This song is bangin. I’m not usually a Miley fan (oh come on, you know I nodded my head like yeah to Party in the USA) but she’s pretty fly in the video. It’s the theme song for Mob Wives, which I have yet to devote any time to but maybe it’ll be my next reality TV guilty pleasure? Hard to say because you know So You Think You Can Dance is coming soon. *heart palpitations*
6. The Med City Half Marathon. I already wasted your time telling you about it.
7. Waking up to sunshine and birds singing. It’s so cliche. But, it’s so what I needed after this long winter and very funky spring.
May left to come back another day and all of a sudden, we are half way through 2011. Let’s get going on summer, shall we? What’s first on your summer agenda?