I got in the buff the other day and didn’t look back. Here is my story.
- 2 cans of chunk chicken, drained
- 2 blocks of softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1 cup of Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded chedder cheese
Urban legend has it that you can substitute in some lower calorie ingredients. Recipe stolen with love and salivation from Mckenzie.
1. Dump canned chicken and Frank’s hot sauce into a pan and heat through.
2. Add softened cream cheese (yeah right, like I think ahead enough to soften anything. Except, now that I think about it, the backs of my arms are always rather soft so do I get credit for that?). Anyway, heat through.
3. Add Ranch, continue to heat through.
4. Add cheese, heat through until bubbly (do you notice a pattern?). If you drool accidentally into the pan, who is gonna know?
5. Transfer to a crock pot to keep warm – serve with celery or tortilla chips. Ta Da, you have yourself a mean batch of Buffalo Chicken Cheese dip. Your friends will like it and think you are more talented than you actually are.