Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of June loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Ran a 10 mile trail run with a friend. It was a tough course and I rolled my ankle right in the middle of the race (you guys, you would be *so annoyed* if you knew how many times this has happened to me on a run) but Becky told me to Cowboy up and keep going. So, we did. We finished and Trader Joes was at the end to greet us with frozen oranges (heavenly) and those stellar granola bars! My blogger brain was absent that morning and so we had to make due with my cell phone camera. Even though it may seem like Becky is petting my rack, we are just really close friends is all.
2. This is what happens when you round up my female family members for a bridal shower and serve them mimosas at 10am.
Can you only imagine how fun this wedding will be?!?
4. This throwback tune. It brings me back to my first year in Rochester, fresh out of college with a used Honda and $11 to my name. Peanut butter aside, you better believe I jammed out to this song by Something Corporate.
5. I chopped off three scraggly inches of my hair and highlighted the hell out of it. Hooray!
6. Celebrating my 2 year anniversary! We managed to do the lamest thing ever – lunch at Hu Hot and then had to head back to work. It went from awesome to terribly depressing in one afternoon!
7. Saying our good byes to friends and family. Byes are never good (why do they claim to be?) but sometimes Change shakes life up and they have to happen.
After they were all said and done, I left Minnesota with my heart heavy but full, if that makes sense?
June bugged out to make way for some July skies. Summertime…and the living is easy, no?