Hello my sweet cinnamon sticks, Fall is *here* and it’s the spiciest time of the year. I’ve noticed Blogland has been littered with these cheesy To Do lists for the changing seasons and I thought why not do what I do best and copy and the crap out of it?
Fall 2011 TO DO
- Carve ‘punkins’
- Only refer to pumpkins as ‘punkins’
- Drink hot apple cider
- Cozy up in pj pants and slippers
- Make a homemade Halloween costume
- Go apple picking
- Wear scarves, lots and lots of scarves
- Buy boots (ssssh, don’t tell you-know-who)
- Attempt high altitude pumpkin bread
- Go on a fall bike ride with mittens (doesn’t that sound sweet?)
- Enjoy the crunch of leaves underfoot
So there you have it, my Fall To Dos. Also, here is a picture of me and my ‘punkin’, complete with matching double chins.
Anyone else have a mental list of Fall-ish fun to check off?