Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of October loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Fall. It’s my favorite. Love me the sound of some crunchy leaves.
2. Pumpkin bread season. My god, how I have missed you.
3. Girl friends. I’m lucky to have a few of them transplanted here in CO (the hottie red-head in the middle is from my engineering days).
4. I dug out my green slipper boots, which were a Christmas gift from the Hubs a while back. I love those things. You know, a cozy morning is such a lovely thing.
6. Our second snow (and almost a foot of it)!! The impending snowball fight at cross country practice made focusing on a timer picture quite the difficult task. Can’t say I didn’t try.
7. And lastly, Halloween was a total hoot this year.
October falled (?) to the wayside once again, but we sure raked up some good memories. Wonder if November, and that jellied cranberry sauce that slips out from the can completely intact, will be sweet like it usually is?