They are actually sticky buns but the booger comes into play later. I stole this recipe from here. This blog has so many wonderful treats to try, your head just may explode.
2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits (or maybe the generic kind, *cough* *cough)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 C. syrup
- 1/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
*I modified the recipe by adding extra of all of the above. What could it hurt?
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray bundt pan with non stick spray. See? So far this is not hard.
- Combine melted butta (isn’t that fun to say?) and syrup in a bowl. Set aside so you don’t drag your sleeve through it accidentally.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour half the syrup mixture into the bottom of the bundt pan. Dump half of the brown sugar mixture on top of it.
- Crack open those pre-made biscuits (which scares the pee out of me *every single time*) and lay each one in an overlapping ring on top of all of the goo you just poured in.
- Dump the other half of the syrup mixture and brown sugar mixture on top. No lie, it’s that easy.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes (or until you can’t stand waiting any longer).
- Pull it out and let cool for a minute (or until you can’t stand it any longer).
- Serve to adoring fans after you set aside half of them for yourself while they were using the bathroom.
*Tip. They are best served right out of the oven, but we microwaved the leftovers the next morning and they still hit the spot. Pair with coffee.
*Most important tip. DO NOT use the ‘light’ syrup. I did. Don’t get me wrong, they still tasted fabulous but the consistency of the carmel was… Well, it was like boogers. Anyhoo, I suspect the light syrup was the culprit but have no proof whatsoever. Aren’t I helpful?
Honestly though, there is no better way to show love than some hot booger buns and you can quote me on that.