I know we are in full 2012 swing but here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of December loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Homemade Christmas presents. Hubs made me a mixed-tape, my brother-in-law made us some incredible wine infused jelly (blackberry blush, chardonnapricot and sangria- did you just die of jealousy?), my MIL made me earrings and my own stocking, and Miss Tai (whom you all probably know) made us some homemade soap. Love, love, love them and feel all mushy and thankful inside.
2. Tenderfoot Trail hike with Hubs. I know we haven’t even come close to exploring all of what this beautiful state has to offer, but we are doing our best. Oh, and also, I may have sported my snowflake knee highs again…
3. Skype. It made being away from family easier to take.
4. The movie, Crazy, Stupid Love. You should check out, if only for Ryan Gosling’s abs, it’s (they’re) really cute.
5. I’m helping out with pre-season track training at the high school (they are hard core, I tell you). It’s a gift; I get to see familiar faces from my adorable cross country team but this time around, I’m able spend more one on one time with them. We alternate days lifting in the weight room and running in the mountains and if I survive it all, I think it’ll be a good experience.
6. COOKIES. Need I say more? Paired with Hub’s home roasted coffee and you’ve got one heck of a nice day.
7. Capping off the year with holiday sweet potatoes, eggnog, pressies, adventures, and love. 2011 sure was a special one!
December melted away to uncover a brand new year. You ready for it?
(To see what I was raving about last last year, click here.)