Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of February loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Hub’s birthday. Hubs turned another year older and wiser and yadda yadda oh and also there was cake involved so it was a good time.
2. Getting second to last place in our broomball league!
3. I got asked to my first high school dance!! I was asked to be a chaperone, but no one can take this away from me with fussy labels. Besides stuffing toilet paper in my ears because the music was too loud and witnessing The Grind Train, it didn’t traumatize me nearly as much as I had prepared myself for.
4. Hub’s got me flowers for Valentine’s Day. Even though I pretend that I don’t *need* flowers on a made up holiday, it made me feel all warm and smiley inside. Love them. Love my valentine.
5. We earned our FREE yoga mats by going to COMPLIMENTARY yoga! So proud of this swindle.
6. The Superbowl!! Wait, who won again?
7. Emily came to visit this fine state we call Colorado! I’ll blab more about it later but, as you can see,
February leaped off the merry-go-round and we landed ourselves in early spring!
If you want to gander at a wordy February recap from last year, click here.