Say that six times fast because that will be way more difficult to do than making this pie. Oh and it’s obviously stolen from allrecipes.com. Remember when I promised you I’d send along the recipe? Turns out, I’m not a chump after all because here it is.
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts or…live dangerously and try Oreo. Yes.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar and taste for quality control.
- Then, add in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Again, taste.
- Fold in whipped topping. Don’t be an idiot and forget to thaw it first.
- Spoon into your mouth and then into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells.
- Cover with the plastic top that came with the prepackaged shells and FREEZE UNTIL FIRM.
I did not freeze until firm. My running buddy stopped over to share Easter dinner with us and I sent her home the sloppy leftovers. They were Scary. You don’t have to live with this shame. Freeze until firm, you won’t regret it!