Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of May loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps* I know we are half way through June, but still.
1. Revlon’s Posh nail polish! It’s a spring-y green but unexpected. Me likey.
I got mine at the local Rite-Aid when they were doing a 40% Revlon sale. Wish I would have had more room in the budget because they have a ton of fun funky colors to choose from!
2. God, I love this song by Gotye. Please tell me you do too.?
3. This version, by Walk Off the Earth, will make you love it even more.
4. Totally switching gears here, but Hubs and I have been loving this salsa. We bought it first because it was cheap, but now I can’t stand the thought of enjoying anything else. You can find it any most grocery stores, even Walmart.
5. Our garden. It’s adorable and still alive! Yay spring!
6. NAPS. Who doesn’t love naps?!?
7. When we ran the Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day! Whoa, it was crazytown.
We raced right out of May and into summatime. I’m totally stoked. Am I too old to say that?
Check out how my last May went down here.