Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of June loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Hubs and I snuck off to ritzy Newport Beach, CA for a conference and it felt good to hear the ocean…
along with the excited chatter of a bazillion mini life guards in training, all sporting matching apparel. Too cute.
2. The movie Adventureland. Kristen Stewart is in it but it’s WAY better than any of those sh*tty vampire flicks.
3. Summer running with my cross country kids started up this month. I have to say, I missed them.
5. Alvin The Aloe. He used to be *puny* when he lived in my office in Minnesota but now he’s so big, he’s sprouted babies of his own!
6. Our trip home to see our adorable family’s faces.
7. My hubs. He’s the best guy for me.
June was over too soon. July’s here already!?!