Football season is here (Hubs told me so) and what better way to celebrate the big game by stuffing your face with this manly dip (that the ladies will like too)? I snarfed this deliciousness down one night at Emily’s house and never looked back!
- 1 1/2 block of softened cream cheese
- 1 can Rotelle tomatoes (with diced chilis)
- 1 lb of pork sausage, cooked
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or Fritos
**Hubs usually sets some cooked sausage aside for the next day’s breakfast, so we don’t use the entire tube for the dip. I say, do what you want when you want, you know?
- Brown up the sausage. Best not think too hard because sausage is kind of a disturbing thought.
- In a mini crockpot (every good Minnesotan household has at least one of these), add the cream cheese, Rotelle tomatoes (juice and all), and sausage.
- Wait until nice and bubbly. THEN HAVE AT IT.
That’s it. It’s easy to transport too!
Wouldn’t this be a great way to warm up after surviving a blizzard in Rocky Mountain National Park?