Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of September loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Spending time in the mountains with my guy.
2. Even though the cooler weather hadn’t snuck in yet this month, we still were craving chili. We made a new recipe with some special ingredients like coffee, beer and cocoa…I’ll be sharing it with you soon!
3. We skipped out to sunny California for a gorgeous outdoor wedding
and were so thankful to this little family for hosting us:
4. This song (be patient of the long intro):
Does the beat remind anyone just a teeny bit of Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkle?
5. We’re still going to Sunday yoga when we are in town and are so.close. to getting our free goods! I get a free tank and Hubs gets to pick out a pair of shorts; a pretty good deal for going to a bunch of free yoga classes!
6. I sweet talked Hubs into picking me up this cappuccino when he was out grocery shopping because I LOVE THIS STUFF.
Unfortunately, I downed it all in less than a week and decided to let Hubs memory fade before I sneak it onto the grocery list again.
7. We had our only home xc meet and dang, it’s a beautiful course.
The warm sun of September is starting to set and my favorite season is finally upon us!