Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of October loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
2. When my MIL was in town, we hiked up to Emerald Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park and it was a gem of a view!
3. Having way too much fun playing with picmonkey.com to doctor up this creepy pic
as well as this terrifying Friday Tidbit.
4. Watching my cross country kids (both the boys and girls) compete at the State High School Meet. We had to board the bus early on a snow dusted Saturday morning and it was gorgeous.
5. Hubs and I carved our final pumpkin and things got hairy:
6. Sharing our spooky news with you all was one of the highlights of the month (and of my life, actually).
7. Oh and also? Someone got an iPhone…!
October was baked with spice and everything nice (mmmm, pumpkin bread…) and now November is here! Are you gearing up for the holiday season, or hunkering down with the sun in the evenings?