Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of December loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. We found out the little baby inside of me is a GIRL. I’m still surprised!
2. We picked out our floors: Home Legend hand-scraped Walnut Plateau – I love that they have some texture and are not super glossy.
3. I got spoiled rotten with my Christmas haul this year…a new house AND all of these goodies?!? It’s criminal.
4. Obviously Christmas cookies needed to get mentioned in here somewhere.
Now that we have a freezer in the garage, I’m going to start baking in October, which is awesomely dangerous.
5. The sunrises on my runs this month were nothing short of amazing (though this pic does not do them justice!).
I miss my mornings with Callie baaaad.
6. We celebrated our baby girl’s first Christmas (kinda).
7. And, we closed on our new house (with Stan, our realtor)!
We’re going to bring our little girl home to this house. Make my heart all sappy inside.
December’s icy air blew over into a new year. I don’t know if I’m ready for you, 2013! Oh wait, we’ve been at it for weeks now. *sigh*