Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of January loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. For a steal, I picked up these running tights from Kohls (using Kohls cash and a coupon, ahhh yeah).
Ironically, I’ve been doing very little running in them. I wear them to coach in and I’m hoping they will still fit post-baby. Plus, they were on “the list” of needs from this post so I feel somewhat justified buying workout clothes even though fighting to get my shoes on makes me sweat these days.
2. Baby Girl strutted around showing off for Grandma one night! Cauuuute.
3. Remember when my sister-in-law and brother-in-law sent us this baby care package?
Well, we baked up that jar full of amazingness one Sunday morning at our new house and my life was forever changed. They are Cranberry Hooty Creeks and I hooted about them for days. Days!!!
4. My hubs. I know it’s sappy (and a repeat) but I can’t help it.
He so crazy, I think I want to have his baby. (Turns out, I am!)
5. Maternity pants. Praise the holy awesomeness that is the secret stretchy waistband. I pull them up to my boobs and head out!
6. We were blessed with so many thoughtful baby care packages this month, it’s hard to even accept without ugly cries and belly pats. This little sweetie is so incredibly spoiled – and so are we!
7. Obviously our new floors have to get a mention. They are so pretty and cost us a crap load of money. I want to pet them.
(Of course our little crib makes those floors look even more delicious).
January sprinted by me without the decency of a hello and the month of mushy love is in full effect!
I’m just gonna say it, I love you guys.