Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of March loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. I spent a lot of time cooing at (and organizing by size) all of our sweet baby girl clothes. My little baby is a lucky lady!
2. We received the Bentley of strollers (and car seat) from my track sweeties.
I’m still in shock (!!!).
3. I can hardly focus when this song comes on the radio. LUUUURVE.
Update: here it is live at the Grammys instead of the boring video above. #mindblown
4. I met up with my old running buddy for a coffee date on a snowy Sunday seeing how we don’t get to spend our morning sunrises together anymore.
My drink was almost too cute to sip on and the company was divine. I miss her.
5. Hitting up the Old Navy/Gap sale, where I scored a handful of cutsie workout clothes. Pray that they fit post baby, it’s hard to tell right at this moment…
6. JELLYBEANS. I could not stop myself. Why are they only a once a year thing? It’s just not fair.
7. Hubs and I had the most wonderful Easter Sunday. The weather was gorgeous, we went on an easy hike, we made delicious food (that generated loads of leftovers), I snuck in a nap and we watched the season premiere of Game of Thrones.
It was the perfect day.
How is it already April!?! *panics* Hopefully they’ll be two birthdays to celebrate within our little family this month?