Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of April loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. My iPhone. I’m far from techie but having my iPhone so I could quickly access email, Facebook, my blog and Instagram was so nice – especially during those lonely nights when Amelie and I were trying to figure out breastfeeding in the hospital and these first few weeks at home. I’ve grown quite adept at texting, emailing and Facebooking with one hand in the dark. I’m adding that to my long list of talents!
2. Everyone needs a guilty pleasure and mine is Bruno Mars. Normally I’d scoff at cheesy lyrics, but his voice always manages to reel me in…like this one. *sigh*
3. Our friends and neighbors who brought us FOOD after we got home from the hospital. Our neighborhood set up a schedule to drop off dishes. Why, oh why, didn’t I do this for my friends that had babies!?! It’s a damn luxury, I tell ya.
4. EYE CREAM. This is the one I’m using currently:
Life with a newborn, do I need to say more?
5. My 34th birthday (whoa, how did I get so old?)! My big bash took us to Target, where I picked out some clothes while Hubs and Amelie shopped for groceries. Then, we fed in the family fitting room and went home for a nap. The perfect day!
6. The granola from Whole Foods. It’s CHEWY. I go nuts for it (so punny!). Has anyone tried it?!?
7. Of course the arrival of Miss Amelie Quinn, my super sweet snuggle butt, was the best thing that happened this month and like, ever.
April showered me with blessings. It was my favorite month of all.