Here is my Top 7 (yes, 7) list of May loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Amelie is growing out of her newborn clothes. She wasn’t amused but aren’t those pants hilarious?
I’m trying not to take her growth for granted. Breastfeeding is not a given, expected thing. It’s work and it’s hard and no matter how much you want to breastfeed, it may not pan out. I’m trying to appreciate my body and Amelie because we are lucky that we can do this.
2. MamaP gave me a few of her Essie castoffs and I’m loving one called Mango Bango:
It’s the perfect red-toned orange. Oh, and it was free, which adds to the allure of it.
3. It’s no secret I love P!nk. The girl can SING. So obviously this duet makes my head spin.
4. Let’s not mince words. On May 15th, Hubs bought a baby swing off of Craigslist. IT WAS A GAME CHANGER.
It was only $75 but I would have cashed in my 401k for it.
5. With my birthday money, I grabbed this eye shadow (in Moondust) from Target. It’s only A BUCK and actually a pretty perfect neutral.
The picture makes it look gold but it’s more of a taupey brown. You can sweep it on with a baby in one arm and it’ll still look decent.
6. Coconut oil. I got me some. I have no idea what to do with it but apparently it has a bazillion uses from cooking to body care. I can’t wait to be a Coconut Princess with Pinterest’s help.
7. May was an exceptionally difficult month for me. Because being a baby is hard and babies cry. And being a mommy is hard and mommies cry too. Thank you to those that helped me through. xoxo.