Still playing catch up. How fun for you.
Here is my Top 5 (only 5 now) list of July loves. In other words, another chance to List thing-ys. *claps*
1. Love this sunscreen from Target. It smells nice and is easy to put on in a hurry. Go get you some.
It has a fancy lock feature and it would be wise to use it, lest you want to spray half a can into your cloth tote while you’re out and about. Doh.
2. I’ve been loving Old Navy’s Rockstar skinny jeans. I have three pairs in different washes (plus the maternity pair I lived in while I was pregnant).
They are so cheap and so comfortable. I scored my last two pair for under $12 a piece! They come in prints, colors and different washes. You can’t go wrong!
3. My MIL put the mini spatula in my stocking last year. It is been the perfect size to scoop out every last drop of breastmilk from my skinny pumping containers. When you put breast milk in the fridge the “cream” (hindmilk) separates and collects along the sides of the container. I want to make sure Amelie gets that good stuff and this mini spatula does just the trick!
P.S. Look at how beat up our real wood floors are. One day I’d like to get those refinished and stained to match the laminate floors we have in the rest of the house. One day…
4. This song is adorable and so is the video:
5. THIS BABY BUTT. It’s just so squishy, you know?
How did the end of August get here so soon? Is it, dare I say, fall?